- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate-flavor crumb crust
- 3 tsp red raspberry preserves
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Stir in white chocolate.
- Pour into crust.
- Microwave preserves in small bowl on high 15 seconds or until melted.
- Dot on top of cheesecake with small spoonfuls of preserves.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.