- 21/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon bakeing powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter sofenet
- 1/2 cup suger
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Line bottoms of 2-9 inch round pans with wax papper lightly grees papper.
- Compine flour, baking powder, salt in a med bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter and suger in a large bowl with eletric beater on med no higer, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg whites, two at a time. beating well after each addition. Add vinalla beat until blended.
- Add flour mixter alternately with milk, beating well after eatch addition.
- Pour batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserts into the middle of the cake and nothin comes out clean.
- Cool layers in pans on wired rack for 10 minutes.
- Losen Edges and invert layers onto rack to cool Completly.