- Line a cake tin with greased paper.
- Chop the nuts coarsely.
- Sieve the flour, salt and baking-powder.
- cream the butter and sugar until white.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time adding 1 teaspoonful of the sifted flour with each to prevent curdling.
- Stir in half the flour, nuts and essence.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in remaining half of the flour.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared tin and bake in a moderate oven 355°F.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.