- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended.
- Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.