- 2 Boxes of any cake mix you prefer in (vanilla)
- 1 Can of dulce de leche
- 1 Big Can of Chocolate Frosting(it could be homemade)
- Cocoa powder
- 1 Twix candy bar
- First,bake one cake,when the cake is finished, warm up the dulce de leche in the microwave for about 1 minute,you want it to be like a liquid so you can spread it easily on the cake.Spread it on top of the cake and let it cool.
- Then,bake the other cake,when the other cake is finished,place it on top of the cake that has the dulce de leche,it should be now a two layer cake with dulce de leche in the middle.
- Cover the entire cake with the chocolate frosting,make sure that you get enough chocolate frosting in order to cover the entire cake.
- Finally,drizzle some cocoa powder on top of the cake,and crush the twix into pieces and spread it on top of the cake.You can also drizzle a little bit of caramel if you want.
-Made by Sunem Cabrera