- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add flour, oats, nuts, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Press firmly on bottom of a 10-inch cheesecake pan.
- Bake 10 minutes while oven is heating.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Poor the filling over baked crust and bake at 350 degree oven for 45–55 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched.
- Let cheesecake cool and serve warm or chilled with a garnish of raspberries!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.