- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Oil or butter 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix fruit with sugar, cornstarch and juice and zest of 1 orange.
- Scoop into pie plate.
- Mix together butter, sugar, oatmeal and flour until crumbly.
- Spread mixture on top of fruit.
- Place pie pan on cookie sheet or foil to catch drippings.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream, yogurt or lightly whipped cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.