- 2 (8 ounce) cans pillsbury original refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- sliced strawberries (or sliced peaches, kiwi slices, mandarin orange slices, chunked pineapple, grapes, blueberries, etc)
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a large round pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent dough and arrange the triangles in a circle with points toward the center, adjusting or adding dough as needed, to line the bottom of the pan.
- Be sure to press together seams and perforations.
- Bake for 14–17 minutes, or until golden and lightly browned, (completely done but not hard or burnt).
- Make sure it’s not under-baked or it will become soggy later.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- (If using parchment paper, grasp the edges of the paper to lift the crust out of the pan, then remove it to allow the crust to cool.)
- When thoroughly cooled, transfer to serving platter, or place back into pizza pan.
- Mix together pudding powder and sour cream with electric mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Spread onto cooled crust.