- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the cheese, 1 tbsp of the butter and the sugar.
- Do not beat.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the cinnamon, lemon rind, flour, and salt; blend well.
- butter the pan with the remaining 2 tbsp of butter, using your fingers to spread the butter completely.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes at 400°F, then reduce the temperature to 350°F and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes.
- The knife should come out clean.
- Cool the cake to room temperature, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.