- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Mix sugar, nuts, melted butter and cinnamon until crumbly and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together brown sugar, shortening and egg.
- Add flour, soda and salt to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Lastly, stir in rhubarb.
- Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees f for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cut in squares and serve warm or cool.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.