Recipe by Kim Pallo
- ½ cup of butter
- 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts (or pecans)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⅓ cups shredded coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can of condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Put butter in a 13x9 pain for 3-5 minutes to melt butter.
- Remove pan and add remaining ingredients layer by layer in the order listed using the back of a spoon to flatten each layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are brown remove from oven and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting.