- Santa's Favourite Chocolate.jpg|thumb|127px|right|Ho Ho Ho! And a little Yumm too!]]:Santa's Favourite Chocolate.jpg|thumb|127px|right|Ho Ho Ho! And a little Yumm too!]]:Santa's Favourite Chocolate.jpg|thumb|127px|right|Ho Ho Ho! And a little Yumm too!]]
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yields: Serves 15 People
One day when I was about to start Christmas cooking, there was a ring at my doorbell and i saw a little package. It was addressed to me so I opened it up and there was a Cook Book inside. It was called Santa's Cookbook. So I went to a random recipe and saw this one. Then I looked at the parcel box. It was sent from Santa Claus and the courier service was Elf&Reindeer Postal Service. That was 1 year ago and this year I am sharing this recipe as well as baking it again! Enjoy
- 1/2 pound (8 oz) of chocolate (semisweet, milk or white chocolate).
- 1 cup (250 ml) of any of the following: nuts, raisins, sprinkles, smarties, M&M’s, crushed candy cane.
1. Place the chocolate in a 2 quart (2.3 litre) glass bowl.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and melt the chocolate on High until it becomes shiny (see recommended timing below).
3. Ask an adult to help you take out the hot melted chocolate from the microwave and to stir it until it is smooth.
4. Add your candies to the melted chocolate and mix well.
5. Take a spoon full of chocolate mixture and drop the chocolate on the baking sheet. Leave a little bit of space between each chocolate.
2 to 2 1/2 minutes for semisweet chocolate
1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes for milk chocolate
1 to 1 1/2 minutes for white chocolate
Wrap 3 or 4 in plastic wrap and tie it with a ribbon to give as a gift.
Leave a couple of chocolates on the same plate with the cookies you have left out for Santa to enjoy.