- Makes 12 bars
- 10 minutes Preparation time
- 25 minutes Cooking Time
- 8-10 whole graham crackers
- 20 ounces brownie mix (no matter which brand)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a greased 9x13 pan; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread carefully over the graham crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let it cool and enjoy!