- Combine rhubarb and 2 tbsp of flour; place in greased 8-in. square pan.
- Sprinkle with raisins.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt; sprinkle over raisins.
- Combine oats and remaining flour; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 375°F for 40–45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.