- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease, or coat with non-stick cooking spray, an 8x12x2 glass baking dish.
- Cut rhubarb in 1-inch chunks and place in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Toss to evenly coat.
- Pour orange juice over mixture.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oatmeal and brown sugar.
- With pastry blender cut in butter until it becomes like coarse meal.
- Spread evenly over rhubarb.
- Sprinkle hazelnuts on top.
- Bake at 350°F.
- In the center of the lower third of the oven until the rhubarb is tender and the mixture is bubbling, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool to lukewarm and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.