- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Add cocoa and vanilla, blending until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until almost set in center.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Cover; refrigerate.
- Spread whipped topping over top; garnish as desired.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover pie.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.