Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (4 oz) package Jello chocolate, vanilla, or butterscotch instant pudding
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ¼ cup shortening, softened
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Combine pudding mix and biscuit mix in a bowl.
- Add shortening
- Blend (with pastry blender or a couple of knives) until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in egg & milk, Blending Well.
- Roll into small balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Store in container with a loose fitting cover.