In Romanian: Strudel cu dovleac
- 1 large plateful of grated pumpkin
- 3 – 4 tablespoons oil
- 3 – 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel a piece of pumpkin and grate on the vegetable grater.
- A large plateful of pumpkin is enough for one strudel leaf.
- Roll the leaf, let it rest for a few minutes, then sprinkle with oil.
- Place the pumpkin at one end of the dough, sprinkle with sugar, ground cinnamon and a little salt.
- Roll and place in the baking sheet greased with oil.
- Grease the top with a little oil.
- Bake at medium heat until golden brown.
- Cut into pieces while still on the sheet and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.