Makes 6 servings.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 x 16-ounce can sliced peaches in juice, drained and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- vegetable cooking spray
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon margarine
- Combine rice, peaches, blueberries and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Coat 6 individual custard cups or 1½-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place rice mixture in cups or baking dish, set aside.
- Combine flour, walnuts, cinnamon and remaining ¼ cup sugar in mixing bowl.
- Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle over rice mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm.