- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy (about 7 minutes).
- Add cold water, orange juice, orange rind, chocolate and cake flour.
- Gently fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into a 10-inch tube pan with removable insert.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until cake springs back when gently pressed.
- Cool completely, inverted on cake rack, before removing from pan.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.