- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix the cocoa, sugar, and motzah meal.
- Mix in the oil, then the water, then the egg yolks.
- Whip the egg whites until very stiff peaks form.
- Fold ⅓ of the egg whites into the batter, then fold the batter into the remaining egg whites.
- Spoon into an ungreased tube pan, and bake until an inserted knife comes out clean.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.