- Fry nuts in the frying pan and then chop them into fine pieces.
- Mix with sugar.
- Boil sugar with water until the syrup is thick.
- Whip the eggs, warm milk and butter together.
- Add vanilla, a little bit of nutmeg, yeast and flour.
- When the dough is ready, take a rolling pin and make a thin circle the size of your pie pan.
- Put the crust in the pan and add a portion of the filling evenly on the crust.
- Then make another thin circle and add more filling on top.
- You should have at least 6 or 8 thin circles with filling on top of them.
- Make one final layer of crust to put on the top.
- Cut the pie into individual size pieces and place one nut on the top of each piece.
- Pour a some syrup on each piece and place into the oven at 250 f for approximately 30 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.