- 1 cup maida flour
- ½ cup ghee or butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar, powdered
- 2 tbsp chopped cashew nuts
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp saffron
- Soak saffron in 1 tbsp of hot water.
- Mix maida and baking powder together.
- Heat melted ghee and sugar till creamy.
- Mix in the maida, saffron into the creamed mixture, knead well and make into small balls.
- Flatten and place on greased tray.
- Bake in a moderate oven till cooked and light golden in color.
- Serve when they are cooled.