- In large bowl, combine apples, raisins, apricots and cranberries or cherries.
- In large saucepan, bring vinegar to a boil and add brown sugar, lemon zest, spices and dried fruit mixture.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes (add ½ cup water if liquid evaporates too quickly).
- Remove pan from heat, stir in nuts and cognac and set aside to cool.
- Fill baked tart shells with cooled fruit mixture and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.