- Cream shortening.
- Add sugar, and blend well.
- Add eggs, and beat until smooth.
- Add mixed dry ingredients and then stir in mincemeat.
- Blend well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
You can use margarine instead of shortening and add chopped nuts if desired, and you can also mix the sugars, using brown and white sugar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.