Yield: About 2 Dozen
- 1½ cups flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add the yolks and vanilla, then beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Push your finger through the center and shape into rings.
- Dip top of the rings into the sprinkles.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool two minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to wire racks until completely cooled.