- 3 cups almond
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cardamom
- 2 tbsp rose water or orange blossom water
- 1 package fillo pastry
- Grind the almonds and mix together with all the ingredients. The mixture should be moist.
- Cut the fillo in 3 parts and cover with a damp towel.
- Take one piece of fillo and fold it about 2 inches from the bottom up.
- Insert a pencil in the fold.
- Put one tablespoon of the mixture and roll.
- Push the 2 sides to the middle and slide the pencil out.
- Bake in a preheated over at 350°F for 10 minutes, until light golden in color.