- Soften gelatin in cold water.
- Beat egg yolks, add ½ cup sugar, lime juice, and salt.
- Cook over hot water stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add lime peel and gelatin.
- Stir until gelatin is dissolved and add food coloring to tint a soft pale green.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, adding remaining sugar slowly.
- Fold into lime mixture.
- Pour into pie shell, chill until firm.
- Garnish with whipped cream or meringue.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.