Lange Vingers are mostly seen as children's biscuits. They are very light and fluffy. Often eaten with desert. For children who are just starting to eat solids, they are often dipped in milk to make them soft and chewable.
- Separate the eggs.
- Mix the egg yolks with the orange juice, sugar and sold and cream them.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and then add to the yolks.
- Add flour and then carefully fold everything in.
- Do not beat, otherwise the air will go out of the mixture.
- Put baking paper on the baking sheet and put the mix in a piping bag.
- Carefully pipe rods of about 15 cms length onto the paper.
- Bake in the middle of a pre-heated oven at 240°C for 12–15 minutes.