- Beat eggs until thick and creamy.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Continue beating until sugar completely dissolved.
- Fold in sifted self rising flour and cornflour, then combined water and butter.
- Pour mixture into prepared lamington tins 18cm x 28cm (7in x 11in).
- Bake in moderate oven approximately 30 minutes.
- Let cake stand in pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto wire rack.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.