- Mix dry ingredients then add eggs and pumpkin and mix again.
- Line pain with wax paper, spray with PAM.
- Pour batter in evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Flip over on PAM sprayed saran wrap or dishtowel with powdered sugar sprinkled on it, then roll up.
- Wrap up and let cool the longer the better.
- Mix filling.
- Unwrap pumpkin roll and spread filling on evenly.
- Re-wrap put in foil to refrigerate.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.