- Yield: 6 servings.
- 5 1/2 Cups (1/2-Inch Sliced rhubarb - (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- I Substituted A 16 Oz. Frozen Pkg Of rhubarb -- (thawed)
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp. Grated lime Rind - or dried lemon peel
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/3 Cup Regular Oats
- 1/3 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar, Packed
- 3 T. Chilled Stick margarine - cut into small piece
- 1 1/2 Cups vanilla Nonfat Frozen yogurt
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a bow, and toss well.
- Spoon into a 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place Oats, flour and Sugar in food process, and pulse 2 to 3 times.
- Add chilled margarine, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal; sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Serve with frozen yogurt.