- If frozen cherries are used, heat in saucepan just until juice flows as cherries thaw.
- Drain before cherries are warm.
- If cherries are sugared, reduce sugar in recipe to taste.
- Stir sugar and cornstarch together, add small amount of juice to make a paste.
- Stir into juice; cook, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Stir in drained cherries and extract.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.