- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- 3 pack fat-free cream cheese (8oz)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp cholesterol-free egg product
- 1 carton non-fat lemon yogurt
- lite whipped topping
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine; mix well.
- Pat onto bottom of 9" or 10" spring-form pan.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour together until light, fluffy and smooth.
- Gradually add lemon juice and egg product; beat well.
- Add lemon yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Loosely place aluminum foil over spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350°F 60 to 70 minutes or until center of cake is set.
- Gently run tip of knife between cake and edge of pan.
- Cool to room temperature before removing from pan.
- Served topped with cherry pie filling and whipped topping.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1/12th serving:
- calories 216
- protein 16g
- carbohydrates 30g
- total fat 4g
- saturated fat 1g
- cholesterol 9g
- sodium 542 mg
- fiber 6g
- % of calories from fat 17%
- comparison: per serving % calories fat from fat cholesterol: this cheesecake 4g 17% 9 mg regular cheesecake 26g 63% 120 mg