- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Beat together shortening, sugars and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, beating until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture and rolled oats. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by well-rounded teaspoonsful on to greased baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minuter or until golden.
- Cool cookies on sheets on wire rack for 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.