- First cream the butter, and add the sugar, beaten eggs and milk.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder and add the raisins and spices.
- Add the first mixture to the second mixture and stir together.
- Roll out thin on floured pastry board.
- Cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place on greased pastry sheets.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 10 minutes.
- Hermits must be crisp.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.