- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Grease and flour 9-inch round glass pie plate.
- Lightly press cherries between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, corn syrup and almond extract until blended.
- Add flour, cocoa and baking powder; beat until combined.
- Stir in reserved chopped cherries, almonds and white chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Garnish with whipped topping and cherries.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover pie.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.