- Combine dry ingredients well.
- In separate bowl cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time beating well after each add molasses and mix well
- Add dry ingredients and fold in until well mixed.
- Our into greased and floured pans between ½ to ⅔rds full.
- Bake 350°F about 20 minutes (but do not overcook) until a straw comes out clean.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.