Makes 15 cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp each baking powder, baking soda, salt
- ½ cup each sugar, light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup each raisins and toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat next 6 ingredients in a 2nd bowl.
- Beat in flour mixture until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop mounds of dough on a greased baking sheet, flatten slightly.
- Bake 15 min.
- Or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool on sheet.