- 8 oz neufchatel cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp hazelnut liqueur
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 cups sliced fruit, fresh or canned
- 2 tbsp apricot preserves
- 1 tsp water
- 3 tbsp chopped or sliced Oregon hazelnuts
- 1¼ cups flour
- ¼ cup finely chopped Oregon hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup chilled butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp ice water
- Combine flour, hazelnuts and sugar in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter.
- Beat together egg yolk and ice water; stir into flour mixture.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll dough on floured surface transfer to 9-inch pie plate; trim and flute edges.
- Place cheese, eggs, milk, sugar, liqueur and flour in a blender container.
- Cover; blend until smooth.
- Pour into unbaked hazelnut pastry.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes, or until tests done.
- Layer fruit over cheesecake.
- Stir together preserves and water; brush over fruit.
- Sprinkle with hazelnut.