Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource, original source of recipe
Fruit Mixture Edit
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Stir oats, flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add vegetable oil and stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 375°F .
- Wash, peel, and core apples. Cut into thin slices.
- In large bowl, toss apples, flour, and cinnamon.
- When mixed well, pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle topping over apples.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Then let cool.