A crisp chocolate
crust, rich chocolate
filling and billowy cream
topping make this dessert too sinful to pass up—but because it is so rich, a small slice is still satisfying.
Pastry Crust Edit
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
Pastry Crust Edit
- In a food processor, pulse bake mix, cocoa powder and sugar substitute to combine, about 10 seconds.
- Add butter and pulse until mixture resembles a coarse meal, about 30 seconds.
- Add cream cheese and sour cream and pulse until mixture begins to come together, about 30 more seconds.
- Transfer dough to a 9” pie plate and pat into an even layer on bottom and sides.
- Prick the dough about 15 times with a fork and crimp edges decoratively.
- Cover lightly with aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes, until set.
- Uncover and bake 10 more minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool crust before filling.
- Place chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Heat one cup cream with one cup sugar substitute and coffee over medium-high heat until just about to boil, about 4 minutes.
- Pour over chocolate, let stand 3 minutes, then stir until chocolate is melted.
- Pour into pie shell, smooth top and chill 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat remaining cream, remaining sugar substitute, remaining vanilla extract and cocoa powder until medium peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Spread over chocolate layer and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.