- Spray 12 (2½-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine pumpkin, cereal, milk, corn syrup and egg whites.
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add pumpkin mixture; stir until well blended. Stir in raisins. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in 400°F. Oven 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove; cool on wire rack.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.