- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the sugar, continuing to cream until all the sugar is used.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add all at once to the butter mixture, stirring well with a wooden spoon.
- Add chocolate chips, pecans and coconut and stir until mixed.
- Form dough into large balls and press down lightly on an ungreased non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, about 15 minutes, being careful not to brown the edges.
- Remove from oven and place baking sheet on a wire rack; cool 5 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to rack; cool completely.
- Recommended technique: take half the cookie dough, put it in a ziplock bag and freeze it for a rainy day.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.