- Put molasses, egg whites and Raisins into blender and blend on high speed just to mince but not to puree (about 5-10 seconds).
- Empty mixture into medium mixing bowl.
- With mixer beat in on medium speed each of the remaining ingredients, beating well after each addition, adding both the Oats and flour in small portions.
- Switch to mixing spoon if dough becomes too stiff for mixer.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with pam and wipe off excess lightly with paper towel; any excess of the cookie sheet may burn while cookies are baking.
- You need only a very light film of the pam just to keep cookies from sticking.
- Use 1 measuring teaspoonful of dough for each cookie and place 2" apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 6-8 minutes.
- Do not overbake. Cool on paper towels, removing from cookie sheets carefully.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.