- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 9" tube pan.
- Beat eggs; gradually beat in sugar and then beat in oil.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Add to beaten mixture alternately with orange juice; beat in vanilla.
- Pour about ¼ batter mixture into prepared pan.
- Arrange ⅓ of the apple slices on top; sprinkle ⅓ of the cinnamon/sugar mixture on apples.
- Repeat thes layers using ¼ batter each time and ½ remaining apple slices and cinnamon/sugar mix making last layer batter.
- Bake for one hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.