- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Beat whipping cream in a large bowl until stiff.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- Add Sugar, gradually, beating until well blended.
- Add rum flavoring.
- Fold in dry ingredients, gently, ¼ at a time, until all dry particles disappear.
- Put into two 9" round layer pans, well greased and lightly floured on the bottoms.
- Cool. Spread frosting between layers and on top.
- Garnish with nutmeg. Refrigerate until serving time.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.