- Preheat oven to 375°F (or 190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except pastry shell, and beat until well combined.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pastry shell.
- If there is too much filling, the remainder can be cooked in cups.
- Bake in the oven for 25–35 minutes until cooked. Check by inserting a knife in the middle. If it comes out clean, then the pie is cooked.
- Cool on a wire rack for an hour, then refrigerate for at least 4–5 hours before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.