- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- When it is well mixed, add the mashed bananas.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet mixture, beating a little after each addition.
- Pour into a lightly greased and floured 9" x 13" cake pan and bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.