- Wash and trim rhubarb and cut into ½ inch slices-to make about 3½ cups.
- Place in unbaked pie shell.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, salt and spices.
- Blend in evaporated milk to the melted butter and add to the sugar mixture and pour all, over the rhubarb.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 25 minutes.
- Reduce temp to 375°F and continue baking for 25 minutes.
- Cover with foil the last 10 minutes to prevent over-browning of crust.
- Cool and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.